Regulatory Bodies in Radio


Regulatory bodies are legal bodies that ensure that adverts being broadcast are suitable and appropriate. They are able to find content that is deemed inappropriate, sends out a bad message, or is too explicit for a wide audience, and prevents them from reaching the airwaves. Some of the things that these regulatory bodies check for include the use of children, tone, ethics and profane language.

When I create my own commercial radio advert, I shall ensure that my content won't offend anybody. I will bear in mind the fact that throughout the day my advert could be heard by younger or more vulnerable listeners. Due to this, I shall make sure that the advert is suitable for the general public.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All About Me

Sample Article - The Hunger Games Franchise

The Appeal of Film Magazine Covers